We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our fun and passionate client services team in Edinburgh.
You’ll work closely with our client services and design teams to deliver great account management across creative, print, production and postage services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients where you’ll be the day to day point of contact
- Project management responsibilities including preparing client quotes and invoices, contact reports and briefs
- Actively leading brainstorms and client meetings
- Briefing external suppliers on artwork, data and print through to fulfilment and postage
- Using reports and other analysis where necessary to support and contribute to recommending appropriate marketing strategies or cost savings
- Writing briefs and analysing results in order to drive improvements
- You should be educated to University level and have at least three years industry experience within a marketing/agency/print background
- A flair for client communication and a solid understanding of marketing principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Great use and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a genuine interest in using bespoke softwares
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Be an excellent team player and passionate about the world of print!
Interested? Please forward your CV with cover letter to Isla Munro.